Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas 2011 Advent Calendar - Day 13


I love little Christmas villages!  One or more always end up being part of our Christmas decorations at home.  This year we dug out Bob's Dickens Village and set it up under the Christmas Tree.  I plan to post some pictures of that and our Nativity Scenes, hopefully in the next few days.

In the meantime, one of my co-workers has a massive miniature village that she set up here at work, and it's so freakin' cute I thought I'd share some pictures with y'all.  So, for your viewing pleasure: A Christmas Miniature Village at Work!





 

5 comments:

  1. My mom has a village like that, every year we buy her a new building for Christmas. She sets it up under the tree and it now stretches over half the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute! My grandparents use to have one. Much older than that. I loved to sit and look at it, imagining what was going on in that wee town.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Christine Rains Totally, right?! I always made up stories about the town and the people who lived there when I was growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas villages are so interesting--I love looking at all the little details. :)

    ReplyDelete