Thursday, February 16, 2012

Book News - The Wheel of Time: A Memory of Light

This was posted on Tor.com this morning:

"The first novel in Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time®, The Eye of the World, was released on January 15, 1990. Now more than twenty years later, Tor Books is thrilled to announce the official publication date for the final novel in the series.
A Memory of Light will release on January 8, 2013, in the final month of the Year of the Dragon."

The rest of the article can be found here.

So!!  Less than a year to go!  I first discovered the series in the mid-90's, so I haven't been waiting nearly as long as a long of other fans.  But it has been a very long journey, and I'm so glad that Brandon Sanderson has done such a wonderful job completing the series. I must admit that I didn't think this series would end in my lifetime, but I'm it will be nice to finally see how it all turns out.  I think it will also be sad to see it coming to an end, after spending so many years together as the characters have become dear, dear friends over the years.  But Hooray - only 11 months to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment