Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday - Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their To Be Read (TBR) Lists if they like your teasers!

----------

After finishing Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, I decided that I had better try to get Catching Fire read before I see the movie.  I think almost everyone in the world has already read this years ago, so many of you will recognize this Tease, I'm sure!

The Tease:

"I've spent all these weeks getting to know who my competitors are, without even thinking about who my teammates are.  Now a new kind of confidence is lighting up inside of me, because I think I finally know who Haymitch is.  And I'm beginning to know who I am.  And surely, two people who have caused the Capitol so much trouble can think of a way to get Peeta home alive."
 -Catching Fire, by Suzanne Collins
What's your Tease?

3 comments:

  1. I just went to see the movie a few days ago and have been feeling the urge to re-read the book haha. Awesome teaser, hope you enjoy the book and movie! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's my teaser at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser! I think this book was my favorite out of the three:) I saw the movie a couple of days ago and it was great! They really stuck to the story which I was happy about. Have fun reading!

    Here's my TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good teaser. I loved this series, but have yet to see either movie. My teaser: A Timely Vision

    ReplyDelete