Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome to 2013!

Hello, and Welcome to a brand new year!  We've all survived the Mayan Apocalypse, the Holiday Season (which is always crazy!), New Year's Eve, and it seems that we might not go completely off of some cliff that everyone seems to be obsessed with.  Hooray for us!

No Teaser Tuesday post today (I've spent most of the day putting Christmas away, but the Teasers will continue next week!) but I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you, my Little Reading Addicts, for hanging out and following me through 2012, and hopefully continuing to do so in 2013!  I will try to do a better job of posting interesting things in the coming year - that's sort of a resolution, I guess.

Speaking of resolutions, have you made any for 2013?  New decisions or things you want to try in the coming year?  I'd love to hear them, so please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. I've made LOADS of resolutions as part of a challenge that will take me the entire year. Most of them are enjoyable ones though, so I shouldn't have too much difficulty fulfilling them. ;)

    You can see the full list here:
    http://kincavelkorner.wordpress.com/about/52-things-in-52-weeks-2013/

    ReplyDelete