Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2012 Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 12

Christmas Decorations, Part 1


We have a lot of Christmas decorations.  A lot.  Most are store bought, some are hand made, many are new-ish, and a few are older than me.  I'm sure everyone has a similar mix of beloved ornaments or decorations that make the holiday seem to be missing something if they aren't in place.  So I thought I'd share some with you guys.


So, for the moment, just ignore the Taco Bell Christmas Chihuahua and Frosty the Snowman.  These little Santas sliding down the candle to the chimney have been around longer than I have.  The one on the left get his leg broken one year, so now he's an amputee and slides further down the candle than his buddy, but he's still in it to win it!


I love these little guys and insist that they spend the holidays prominently displayed in the living or dining room somewhere every year.

What are your favorite Christmas decorations?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment