Sunday, December 2, 2012

2012 Christmas Advent Calendar - Day 1

So here we are again, and somehow we've already reached December 1st!  How did that happen so fast?  Where did the time go??

Last year I did a Christmas Advent Calendar by posting something every day about Christmas, because it is my favorite time of the year!  I really enjoyed doing it, and so decided to try it again this year, and I thought that I would start by posting a couple of links to other online Christmas Advent Calendars.

So the first link I'd like to share is to an Advent Calendar that I've enjoyed every year for the past two or three years.
The Hubble Space Telescope Advent Calendar!
This is a fabulous site which, each day, features a new photo of space taken by the Hubble Telescope.

The second link is a fun little calendar at santagames.net.
A Countdown to Christmas Day!

The third link is a new one to me:
The Museum of Liverpool Online Advent Calendar!
It looks like each day will feature a painting or piece of artwork relating to Christmas, and I can't wait to see what comes next!!

So, I apologize for the late start, but I hope you check back each day and countdown to Christmas with me!
Do you know of any other online Advent Calendars?  Feel free to share a link to your favorite in the comments below!

EDIT - Wait!!  Two more links that I almost forgot to list!!
~Ang at EasternSunset-Reads is sharing Christmas traditions involving stories and music, so be sure to check that out.

Also, Gilion at Rose City Reader does a Vintage Christmas Card Advent Calendar that is fantastic, so check out her blog as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment