Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Ghost Story (August 30, 2012)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title and author, too, so that other Teaser Tuesday participants can add the book to their To Be Read (TBR) Lists if they like your teasers!

----------
Once more with The Dresden Files!  I'm still on vacation, but I definitely did not want any of my Little Addicts to feel lonely or abandoned!  So, just for you, a Tease!
Feel free to leave your comments, and links to YOUR Teasers below, as usual, and I'll be sure to check them out when I get back! 


 The Tease:
 "It didn't matter that I was dead.  It didn't matter that I was literally a shadow of my former self.  It didn't matter that my murderer was still running around somewhere out there, vague prophecies of Captain Murphy notwithstanding.  My job hadn't changed: When demons and horrors and creatures of the night prey on this city, I'm the guy who does something about it. 
"Time to start doing," I whispered."
 -Ghost Story, by Jim Butcher

What's your Tease?

2 comments:

  1. But what can a ghost do? But then, maybe demons are more susceptible to ghosts.

    - Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe! I love Dresden! It was an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete