Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Totally Random Thoughts

1. Why am I so frakkin' obsessed with ABC Family's Pretty Little Liars?  And when I say obsessed, I mean it - I can't stop thinking about it for days after I watch each new episode on Monday nights!  Who the hell is "A", and how does he/she know so much?!?!?!  OMG, you guys!!  The weird thing about the show is that each episode generally has one huge reveal near or at the end of each episode, something that shocks and surprises you, yet that HUGE reveal usually means absolutely nothing and doesn't really go anywhere, and might even be completely ignored for several episodes - all it does is make the mystery even deeper!

But I can't stop watching...

Right now my favorite candidate for "A" is Jenna - I don't believe that she is really blind - OMG, I think she's totally faking it!!  I don't think that it's Ian, because he's way too obvious, although he definitely has something going on and I think he was totally involved in Allison's death, (and I think he's the prime suspect for locking Spencer in the tiny closet), but I don't think he's "A" 'cause it just doesn't seem his style.
Also, I can't decide if the romance/relationship between Ezra and Aria is totally "Awwwwww..." or completely "Ewwwww!"  The responsible adult me thinks that it's totally inappropriate and wrong, but the 12-year-girl who lives in the back of my head thinks it's the sweetest thing ever.

I'm conflicted, y'all.

Oh yeah, Hannah totally needs to kick Mona to the curb!  So. Completely. Annoying.

Ok, I think I'm done obsessing - until next Monday night, at least!

2. Still listening non-stop to "Hold It Against Me."  I cannot get enough of that song! Yes, I'm a Britney fan.  However, I wasn't crazy about "Till The World Ends."   Not sure why, but just didn't really care for it at all.  Also, I'm refusing to listen to any of the other songs until the official release, no matter what.

3. On the same page, I totally dislike Lady Gaga's "Born this Way," both the song AND the video (well, mostly the video - the song may grow on me in time).  Sorry Lady Gaga, I still love you, and I appreciate what you are trying to do with the message, but this was an Epic Fail.  And don't even get me started on the stupid egg...

4. We saw two movies this last weekend, Rango, & Beastly.  I'll try to get reviews up in a few days, but the short version is Rango = Bad, Beastly = Good.  Stay tuned to find out why!

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Pretty Little Liars, too! I teach high school, so I asked one of my students about it because I couldn't stand it anymore. Of course, she didn't remember much (reading comprehension... kids just don't have it these days!) but the show is really different.

    So yes, I DVR it every week and obsess over it too! I have to disagree with one point, though--I don't think Jenna is "A" for the same reason you don't think it's Ian. I guess we'll see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JP Hiya JP! Thanks for stopping by! I totally understand your reason for not thinking that "A" is Jenna - And after watching the Season Finale I may need to rethink that theory!! Now that they've thrown several new suspects in, I'm not sure what to think!
    ;o)

    ReplyDelete