Monday, November 1, 2010

Bits 'n Pieces

Just a few little things:

Towers of Midnight will be released November 2nd, 2010 - That's tomorrow, people!!  Hooray!!  I am so looking forward to this book - I can't even tell you!

If you haven't seen the book trailer, go check it out, it's awesome!!

I decided last week that I wanted to participate in National Novel Writing Month.  This will possibly cut into my reading and posting time a little, but hopefully not too much.  Wish me luck!
 
Also, AMC's The Walking Dead premiered last night, and it was freaking awesome! Did anyone else watch it?  I totally loved it, and the first episode ended with such an amazing cliffhanger, I don't know how I'll make it until next Sunday night.  I think it's great that it's not really a Zombie show, but instead a show about people who just happen to be trying to survive in a world filled with Zombies.  Ultimately, it's all about the characters, and the people, their choices, and what they are willing to do to survive in this new world they've been thrust into.
What did you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment