Friday, January 21, 2011

Bits & Pieces

Gail Carriger has posted a back cover blurb on her blog from her upcoming novel, "Heartless," which is Book the Fourth in The Parasol Protectorate series!  The official release date is July 1, 2011. 

Hopefully we'll get a sneak peek at the cover art sometime soon, but meanwhile, go check out the blurb - UNLESS you are worried about spoilers!!  If you are worried about spoilers then do not read the blurb.  Because there are some.  Spoilers, I mean.  But you can check out the rest of her blog, which is chock full of fun stuff!  (Including Moments of Parasol, and Dear Lord Akeldama columns!)

I am very excited about "Heartless" - I'm dying to see what happens next to Alexia & Company!  I wasn't sure that she could top the mechanical ladybugs, but apparently (according to the blurb) I was wrong.  I can't wait!!

Also, she linked to me!!  Specifically to my review of "Blameless."  Happiness abounds!!

Have a great weekend, everyone, and if you are brave enough to check out the blurb, come back and leave a comment to let me know what you thought, ok?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment